"A couturier must be an architect for design, a sculptor for shape, a painter for color, a musician for harmony, and a philosopher for temperance." ~ Cristobal Balenciaga

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Silver and Gold



Happy New Year Dear Readers!

Can you believe it's 2012?!  I hope you all had/are having a lovely holiday!  Here's some photos full of sparkle and glitter to boost your Christmas spirit :)







































images via:  


Wishing you all a wonderful 2012!  May all your dreams come true!

Corinne

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. i LOVE sequins! these are wonderful! xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are truly amazing; I just adore all of the dresses that these girls are wearing, so spectacular and amazing! Your blog is lovely by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sequins LOVE :)

    Wanna follow each other with GFC and Facebook ?

    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I really appreciate your support! Please leave your blog address, and I will repay the visit! :)

Corinne xo