"A couturier must be an architect for design, a sculptor for shape, a painter for color, a musician for harmony, and a philosopher for temperance." ~ Cristobal Balenciaga

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Gipsy Queen

Hello Loves,

Yes, I'm still alive ;) 

I've been a traveling gypsy since September and I don't always have internet access, but I promise to update you all with my tales eventually :)

I've gone from Toronto to NYC to Virginia to Spain to Istanbul to Italy to Egypt!   Crazy, I know!  Anyway, since NYFW and VAFW last fall, I have been so inspired design-wise for my upcoming collections!  I have experienced so many new and exciting places, cultures, and people.  There are many photos to come of all my travels...I know it's been a bit of a dry spell (hey, I am in the desert, after all), but a monsoon of posts is about to happen, so get out your umbrellas! ;)


Talk soon,


Corinne

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see all that you've accomplished and done the last few months. Sounds very exciting!
    xo
    Tiffy
    Blog: CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I really appreciate your support! Please leave your blog address, and I will repay the visit! :)

Corinne xo